Pre & Post Survey
To measure the impact of camp objectives, a pre and post survey was provided to document growth, confidence and competencies. The pre-survey questions were included in a series of activities as part of the application and registration for camp. Post-survey questions that corresponded to pre-survey questions were provided after the Camp Finale.
The bar graph represents 5 pre and post-survey questions. that each camper answered. Their answers were based on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Q1: I am able to confidently describe my skills/abilities to a potential employer. (Pre: 3.32/Post: 4.00)
- Q2: I understand my value as a person with a disability in the workforce. (Pre: 3.25/Post: 4.13)
- Q3: I can discuss my disability in social, community, and school/workplace settings. (Pre: 2.82 / Post:3.50)
- Q4: I feel confident and comfortable in discussing and knowing how to disclose my disability in social, community, and work or school settings. (Pre: 2.89/Post: 3.56)
- Q5: Connecting with people in social, community, and/or school/workplace. (Pre: 3.18/Post: 4.19)
There is an increase in confidence across the board for these pre and post Camp NetWorx! data points!